|I am going to spend everyday of my thirties like I live in the 30's. Bring on the bootlegging!|
|Yeah, I feel like this.|
|And also like this.|
1. Enjoy the holidays. Likely you're thinking, duh doy. But, most years my "holidays" are simply Thanksgiving. This year, however, I will be spending Thanksgiving with Chris' family, and Christmas with my family. (Yay! Christmas with my parents! First time since 2006!)
2. Continue Weight Watchers. Yes. I do weight watchers, well...rather I've been paying for weight watchers for a year...and have finally started participating again. It's shocking to see how much CRAP one can eat in a day.
3. Sign up for races through out 2013. I've already got three on my place. The Vancouver Half Marathon. The Missoula Half Marathon. And Hood to Coast. (No falls 2013!)
4. Continue Personal Training. It's kicking my ass. In a good way.
5. Let go of perfection. I am not perfect and I should not expect myself to be perfect. I'll repeat it again. I am not perfect, and I should not expect myself to be perfect.
Yeah. That's about it. Maybe I'll start blogging about running again. And how my goal is to get down to a 10 min mile by Feb. (Yeah. I'm slow. But...I haven't given up yet!)
Also on my mind. Spinning. Good cross training or no?