4.25.2011

LAYER ONE:

* Name: Kristen
* Birthdate: February 18, 1983
* Birthplace: Lewiston, Idaho
* Current Location: Portland, Oregon
* Eye Color: Brown
* Hair Color: Dark Brown (much darker than I ever thought it would be naturally...thank you years of swimming and lifeguarding!)
* Height: 5′5″ish
* Righty or Lefty: Righty
* Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

LAYER TWO:

* Your Heritage: Basque and Irish
* The shoes I wore today: My running shoes. Mostly barefoot though.
* Your weakness: Pastries
* Your fears: accidentally killing a patient. Failure.
* Your perfect pizza: the gourmet veggie one at Papa Murphy's
* Goal you’d like to achieve: I'd like to go to grad school. I don't know what for though...

LAYER THREE:

* Your most overused phrase on AIM: I don't use AIM. I do facebook chat with my brother though. And I say "blurgh" frequently.
* Your first waking thoughts: “Nooooooooooo........”
* Your best physical feature: My....toes. Ha. I don't know. I'm pretty okay with how I look.
* Your most missed memory: The easy close friendships of high school and college.

LAYER FOUR:

* Pepsi or Coke: Diet Coke. Only Diet Coke.
* McDonald’s or Burger King: Um. I guess McDonalds, since I like their fries and shakes.
* Single or group dates: Um. Single.
* Adidas or Nike: I should say Nike, considering I live in Oregon. But my running shoes are Addidas. And I love them.
* Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Pass. Diet Coke, please.
* Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate
* Cappuccino or coffee: Yes, please.

LAYER FIVE:

* Smoke: Never.
* Cuss: More than I'd like to.
* Sing: Frequently. Especially in the car or shower.
* Take a shower every day: For sure.
* Do you think you’ve been in love: Yes.
* Want to go to college: I'd like to go to grad school.
* Liked high school: I did.
* Want to get married: Someday.
* Believe in yourself: Yes. Yes, most days I do.
* Get motion sickness: Yeah, on boats and in elevators. Weird.
* Think you’re attractive: I'm not repulsive. But I'm not "hott."
* Think you’re a health freak: Oi. I think about health frequently. (Which is good, considering my chosen profession.) And I try to make healthy choices....yet I do love those pastries.
* Get along with your parent(s): I do.
* Like thunderstorms: Sure.
* Play an instrument: Nope.

LAYER SIX: In the past month…

* Drank alcohol: Yes
* Smoked: No
* Done a drug: Aleve. And tylenol. And benadryl.
* Made Out: Yes.
* Gone on a date: No
* Gone to the mall: Yes. In Vegas. Blurgh.
* Eaten an entire box of Oreos: No. Never have, actually.
* Eaten sushi: Gross.
* Been on stage: No
* Been dumped: No
* Gone skating: No
* Made homemade cookies: Yes!
* Dyed your hair: No
* Stolen Anything: No

LAYER SEVEN: Ever…

* Played a game that required removal of clothing: Yes.
* If so, was it mixed company: I’m sorry, do people do that not in mixed company??
* Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: Yes.
* Been caught “doing something”: No? What does this mean? I was caught watching VH1's "You're Cut Off" which was slightly embarrassing.
* Been called a tease: No.
* Gotten beaten up: Never.
* Shoplifted: I tried once, but I felt so bad I took the thing back.
* Changed who you were to fit in: Would that work?

LAYER EIGHT:

* Age you hope to be married: No idea. Whenever it happens, I guess.
* Numbers and Names of Children: I have no kids. Just some plants.
* Describe your dream wedding: Uhhhh… one that results in a healthy, lasting marriage?
* How do you want to die: At home. In my sleep. Without agony.
* Where you want to go to college: I already went to college.
* What do you want to be when you grow up: No idea.
* What country would you most like to visit: Austria.

LAYER NINE:

* Number of drugs taken illegally: One.
* Number of people I could trust with my life: At least four, but probably more.
* Number of CDs that I own: Several. And they're all still in a box somewhere.
* Number of piercings: 2, each earlobe.
* Number of tattoos: zero
* Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper: Oh geez, I have no idea.
* Number of scars on my body: Lots.
* Number of things in my past that I regret: Um. At the very least 3?

No comments: