9.13.2009

I'm blue interweb. Maybe it's the changing season, maybe I'm just tired, maybe it's work, maybe it's the awful news I just got about a lifelong friend. Probably a combination of all of the above. Either way, I'm blue and I just can't seem to shake it.

But that's silly. It's okay to be sad sometimes. It's not affecting my life, really, I still got out of bed this morning. I made breakfast for my roommates. I went to the gym. I cleaned my room. Took a shower. Am still productive. I just feel sad.

1 comment:

your big sis said...

The good thing about our feelings is we can choose to control them. It's ok to be sad sometimes and ok to be happy. There's no scripted way to feel, but when you do feel sad, know you are loved and cared for by lots of people so you don't have to feel sad and lonely.

HUG!